Saturday, September 13, 2014

At Carlyle Lake - Dam West (again)

We are back camping again. The weather has changed a lot since last week. It's been cool, 45 - 65, a big difference since last week.
Doing the usual things.
I went for a bike ride yesterday into town. Look where I found my truck, imagine that.
Eating good, bike riding and enjoying life. We are going to be here for several days, like maybe 12. 







Moved today to a lake front site. Carol's brother Jack and his wife Patty joined us today.






Still doing the same things. Visiting, eating good and bike riding.











A nicer day today, sunshine and blue skies.




A Buzzard?


 A green worm or whatever





A beautiful day today. Jack and Patty left today and we moved to another site. 




Friends, Roger and Michelle picked up a new Open Range travel trailer today. Very nice!








The weather was beautiful today. We started today like most days with a 10 mile bike ride. 
We hung out and of course I ate good.






Look, mashed potatoes



 Even cake from the neighbors!

We had a good time in the last 12 nights out camping. I was able to get in 152 miles on my bike, that makes 687 miles for the year. I started in April.

No comments: