Sunday, November 9, 2014

Beaver Dam State Park, IL

We went on one final camping trip for the year.  I was able to install my new multi-color programmable LED lights before we left.  After I saw Al's at Carlyle a couple weeks ago I had to get my own.





This trip was with the Gathering of A-Frames. I think we had 9 A-Frames and one Alto and us. Plus some staying in a cabin.











Played Jarts, it's always fun.






 Gary and Marsha just picked up their new Alto in Canada. Very cool and high tech.








It was good to be with friends and enjoy the campfires. This group came from from several states WI, MI, IL, MO, OH and one drove in from Canada. We only had a short drive.










It was pretty cool at times, 28 one morning, but we had a good time. 

Looking forward to our next trip. The next camping trip that is planned is in 150 days. 


No comments: