Monday, October 31, 2016

Dam West Campground, Carlyle, IL Oct. 21, 2016 - Oct 31, 2016

This looks like it is the last camping trip of the year. 

As usual it is good to be out and about.




You never know what you might see on the bike trail

The weather so far has been great.


It's always fun to play games and eat with good friends.














Rock Art!

Trees are just starting to turn colors.

Playing games indoors today, cloudy and cool out




It's always fun visiting with old friends:







Halloween at the campground. I can't believe how many people go all out and decorate their site. We had over 100 kids come through.









Since this was the last camping trip of the year I have totals. This year we camped 74 nights, compared to 121 nights last year. Last year I rode my bike 1290 miles and this year was 800 miles. But I guess that isn't too bad considering I got Lymphoma and went through 6 Chemo treatments. I was glad that we were able to go as much as we did. Looking forward to next year with bigger totals.







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures Chuck and Carol. Will always cherish the days at Dam West in Carlyle, IL.

Urs said...

I noticed that you and your friends like to play board games. Can you tell me what is that game that i saw many times in your pictures.
Ursula

generator equeipment said...

so nice post .